Friday, November 13, 2009

Chapter 6 Sentettiae Antique

1. Dionysus is a Syracusan that will be a tyrant
2. I wish to taste life's fortune
Do you not wish to taste my life, and fortune
3.To be able, Oh
Can we, oh gods, be safe in great treachery and great destruction
4. On account of care
You will not be in perpetual danger, because of my protection
5. Because of your crime they blame you, now nothing can delight you in your
6. Fortune was varied in the second Punic war
7.Homeland was satisfied with Greek books had beautiful images.
8. The mind is not able to be without gods and goddesses in heaven
9. If his mind is fragile, he can not tolerate much fortune
10. Where their law is strong, in that place the people's books are stroung

"I Do Not Love Thee, Doctor Fell"
I don't love you, say,

No comments:

Post a Comment