Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ares story

This mourning i wake up on my luxurious bed on Mt. Olympus to the sound of my cult requesting my help in an upcomeing battle against the Athenians. I was all to happy to ablige. It's about time I get to fight my rival Athna again. Oh how I will relish her defeat. I shall give the solders the strength of hercules, and the skill and persion of Achellies. I shall rain death down on those blasted Athenians. And if I am lucky enough i will have the privledge of comfronting Athena on the battle field. I will surely make sure that the spartans crush the Athenians.

1 comment:

  1. You chose creative and descriptive words that added to the essence of the story. You were able to capture the exact feelings you wanted your story to portray, therefore you created a wonderful recollection.

    ReplyDelete